On December 3, 1992, British software engineer Neil Papworth sent the world's first ever text message. It was to an executive at Vodafone, saying "Merry Christmas”. SMS now stands as the most successful communications platform of all time, connecting billions of...
Earlier this year, we blogged about the rapid growth in Google’s Adwords message extensions. Quickly following the feature’s launch, consumer data showed that user’s preference to text a business rivaled their habit of calling that business or visiting it’s website....
- At 25 Years Old, SMS is the Worlds Biggest Communications Platform
- Unlock the Potential of Google Adwords & Business Listings through Text Messaging.
- Mystery Solved: The Big Deal Behind Keywords and Short Codes
- Forget AutoCorrect and Text Abbreviations with EasyConnect
- Google’s Click-to-Text Rivals the Success of Click-to-Call with Mobile Customers