Do you know which kind of messages reaches most people in the World? You may use e-mails but people who don’t have an access to the Internet won’t receive it! You may think about social media texting but they can reach only those having accounts inside their group. The modern marketing views text messaging as more effective instrument of reaching consumers!
People use telephones being anywhere! They bring phones visiting countryside or traveling for places which are distant from civilization. There may be no quick internet here but GSM (Global System for Mobile) coverage is there for sure! SMS (Short Messaging Service) messaging is known as the most effective way of business communication, almost any company now uses this type of communication while reaching employees and consumers. You can exploit it too!
5 reasons why you have to use a text service
Aside from high popularity of SMS and its considerable penetration level, SMS have 5 qualities helping businesses succeed:
- Text announcement delivered by any text service is opened faster than others because the minute a receiver gets it, he sees a green icon on his screen and he cannot remove it unless he opens this notification;
- It is less likely for a phone message to occur in a “spam” folder: e-mail services create more barriers to advertising offerings than GSM operators do;
- Text messages are more appropriate while sending quick-response notifications: if you want your personnel coming at your office in an hour, they may not see an e-mail but they will read an SMS for sure;
- SMS notifications have limited text so receivers read them for a minute and they will not send them to “things to do in the evening” lists;
- Creator doesn’t need to have special skills so the owner shouldn’t spend thousands on marketing services.